**Backseat Motorbike Tour Hanoi**
Bravo! More photos & review, please click at Backseat Motorbike Tour Hanoi
"Duration from 5.00- 8.00/ or 9.00- 12.00/ or 18.30- 21.30"
As your chosen time, our tour guide welcome you in your hotel lobby, then start your new experience Hanoi city and you will sit behind of your own tour guide,
You will pass by some main attractions: Hoan Kiem Lake, Opera House, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, West Lake, Eiffel bridge, then tour guide will introduce to you about there highlights.
Spend 1,5 hours to enjoy some authentic food and drink at local stalls or mini restaurants.
At the end of tour, you say goodbye to friendly tour guides in your hotel lobby, see you again!
Option: Backseat Motorbike Tour in the suburb of Hanoi: 50$/ 1pax.
Quotation in USD per person
+ Driving a motorbike in Hanoi is not as dangerous as it looks. The driving speeds in the city are pretty low and most motorbike drivers are very good at avoiding each other.
* Standard class included:
- Pick up & drop off your hotel, English speaking tour guide,
- Motorbikes & helmet, Insurance, a meal as local food & drink.
* Superior class included:
- Same things with standard class
- Vietnamese traditional massage in an hour
+ Excluded in the package:
- Personal expenses, tips for any good services (your appreciation, not compulsory)
Frequently asked question:
01, Are we allowed to hug or hold onto drivers? Yes or No
- Women can hold on to our drivers, but we are sorry that men can't, so our male guests hold onto the handles on the side of the bikes or sit with their hands on their knees like the locals.
02, Do you offer any tours outside of the city?
-Yes, you can click at Backseat Motorbike Countryside Tour: 50$